Thursday, January 20, 2011


Racing Roadsters includes photos, perspectives and recollections of Singer's place in the Golden Days of Sports Car racing in North America during the fabulous Fifties.

There are lots of images of Singers on the popular circuits of the day, including Santa Barbara, Pebble Beach, Pomona, Bridgehampton and more.

Ralph Bush, former Singer racer wrote "What can I say, this is a wonderful publication that brought back so many memories and it is so well put together, I will keep it as one of my all time favorites. You put together a fantastic history, nice going".

From Earl Gandel, former Manager of the Bridgehampton Race Circuit "Thanks very much for the book. I got it today, and loved going through it page by page.... I applaud your accomplishment".

No comments:

Post a Comment